Download PDF Packet
THROUGH THESE DOORS WALK ONLY THE FINEST PEOPLE – THE CITIZENS OF ESCAMBIA COUNTY. DECISIONS ARE MADE IN THIS ROOM
AFFECTING THE DAILY LIVES OF OUR PEOPLE. DIGNIFIED CONDUCT IS APPRECIATED.
1. IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK, YOU WILL BE HEARD.
2. YOU MUST SIGN UP TO SPEAK. SIGN-UP SHEETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM.
3. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KEEP YOUR REMARKS BRIEF AND FACTUAL.
4. BOTH SIDES ON AN ISSUE WILL BE GRANTED UNIFORM/MAXIMUM TIME TO SPEAK.
5. DURING QUASI-JUDICIAL HEARINGS (I.E., REZONINGS), CONDUCT IS VERY FORMAL AND
REGULATED BY SUPREME COURT
6. SEE ORDERLY CONDUCT OF MEETINGS. POLICY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BCC MEETINGS ARE RECORDED AND TELEVISED
Board of County Commissioners
Special Meeting – December 13, 2018 – 8:59 a.m.
Ernie Lee Magaha Government Building – First Floor
Call to Order.
(PLEASE TURN YOUR CELL PHONE TO THE VIBRATE, SILENCE, OR OFF SETTING)
Was the Meeting Properly Advertised?
Are there any items to be added to the agenda?
: That the Board adopt the agenda as prepared (
or duly amended
Recommendation Concerning Amending the Special Act that Serves as the Enabling Legislation for the Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) - Alison Rogers, County Attorney
That the Board discuss and consider whether to support the Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission's (PEDC) efforts to amend the Special Act that serves as the enabling legislation for the PEDC, as reflected in the proposal provided by PEDC attorney Richard Sherrill.
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2020 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved